Friday 12 September 2014

Fab Friday!

Hey all!
It's the end of another week which means it's one week closer to my holiday! Yaaaayy!
The weather has been really nice here lately so I'm secretly hoping that when we go to Zante in October then it's a little less nice at home! Just so I can feel justified in following the sun!!!!

Today I have a card which I made for the Design Team over at Friday Sketch Challenges who I've been with for a while now - can't remember exactly how long but a couple of months or so (I think!).

The challenge- #78 - is being hosted by Christine Harnett  (follow the link to her FB page!) who is a very committed member of the design team and actually does all the running around and organising for all of the members! Thanks Christine!

The sponsor this week is Rick St. Dennis, an established artist who lives and works in California. Please do follow this link and have a look at his images on Zibbet.com; they are truly awesome! And, if you have the time and the inclination, here is a link to his biography http://rickstdennis.blogspot.co.uk/p/bio_30.html.

Sadly, I don't have the sketch to follow available at this time!

Now, the card!

The image I used is from his Zibbet store, and it's called Old fashioned outhouse!
I thought I would use an image which would challenge me to make into a card as opposed to using the characters he draws.

Items used : Spectrum Noir markers
                    Mariannes Designs fence die
                    Joy Crafts butterfly dies
                    Quick Cards Made Easy magazine free paper downloads
                    From The Heart Stamps digital sentiment.




TTFN
L x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!