Wednesday 26 August 2015

To sleep perchance to dream ......


Kalimera everyone! (good morning!)
So, I thought I would have an early night as I'm feeling quite tired lately, but, it is now 00.33 am and I am wide awake!!! What can I do other than read or watch TV? I know, I'll write a blog post! Considering it's been a week since my last post, it's the perfect time to do it!
This last week I've been creating some stuff which my friend requested and, as I've not given them to her yet, I can't really display them :) I will do in the next week or so.

Onto something that I can show!

In between my 'commissioned' projects, I found time to distract myself and make a start on Christmas crafting - I bet loads of you are currently making all your goodies for Christmas and have even finished all your cards and stuff!!! Me? Just this one thing! (I really will have to organise myself a little better.)

My daughter had given me an old box which contained hair and beauty products at one time so I decided I could make it into a Christmas box and fill it with gift tags.

I started the project and thought I must take some before and after piccies but....I forgot! So, I took a couple of 'just started' pictures and then the finished project pics.

These 1st two pictures kind of show the box and the lid almost before decorating!










I made 5 gift tags and embellished each one individually. The reverse (as shown below) has the to and from detail.

Products used : Fancy Pants Designs Merry Little Christmas paper pad and sticker sheets,
                         Docrafts Create Christmas wooden shape for the lid tag.
                         Generic Butchers twine, rhinestones, glitter and ribbon
                         Dreamees Tacked and treasured clear stamps.

So, that's all (for now) folks. I'll be back with more in the next week or so.

Happy days!

TTFN
L x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely work, I cannot think Christmas yet, well done. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kalispera!
    another Grecophile here ;)

    Lovely project, and great to see another "box hoarder"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!