Wednesday 21 December 2016

Christmas is upon us----again!!

Hi all!
Well, if you haven't been shopping, prezzie buying or generally panicking, then it isn't Christmas in your neck of the woods but it is here!
For the first time in my living memory, I have actually done all my present buying and wrapping and I'm actually ready for the big day in advance and I'm looking forward to jetting off to Spain for a week 3 days later!!!
Go me!
He who works is home already (we have a funeral to go to today, sadly) but no more work for him until the 8th January! I give him 5 days and he'll be bored and wanting to go and do some! Lol!
As far as crafting goes- I'm pooped!
I have been making all my Christmas cards and Advent calendars and allsorts of bits and bobs and I've had no time to blog at all so, I'm going to post a few piccies for you to look at and hopefully you'll like them as much as I enjoyed making them.

This first one is a card I made last night and I'm entering it into the Tuesday Colour challenge over at  Outlawz Challenges.


White on white with a Christmas Rose in soft blue.


This is the selection I mentioned earlier : First -  Christmas Cards




Second - A fun bedroom door plaque for a friend

Third - Christmas decs




Fourth - A gift box

Finally - Advent Calendars






Hope you all have a wonderful, happy and healthy Christmas and I'll see you all back here in 2017 (hopefully I'll have some Spanish sun with me!)

TTFN
L xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!