Saturday 24 June 2017

Sassy Cheryls Stamps - again!

Hi all!
This wasn't intended to happen but when creativity takes hold, it's important to go with the flow, make what needs to be made then blog about it - even though it wasn't expected!!!
Sometimes it just happens!

So, I made yet ANOTHER card for Sassy Cheryl's Stamps - Making Cards magazine call out!

This time, I chose the Final destination digi stamp as this little fella is just so cute watching the cuddly caterpillar wriggle on by!

I have used white cardstock and an unbranded patterned cardstock to make the card, along with Spectrum Noir blendable pencils, alcohol markers, and unbranded coloured gemstones.
I saw the sentiment online and typed it into my digital designer before printing it off onto white card.

I started with a 7 x 5" white card base and added a layer of patterned card to the front leaving a 5mm white border all around.
I die cut 2 pierced rectangles and took the centres out of each one to create a frame and glued the smaller one to the largest.
3D foam is added to the back before placing centrally on the card front.
Once I'd finished colouring the digi image, I die cut it out using a smaller pierced rectangle die then drew a contrasting border around the image for interest.
This was glued to the centre of the frame and sentiments added.

All finished!



So, again,  that's all for now folks!!!

See y'all soon.

L xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!