Monday 24 July 2017

Snail Mail and Belated Birthday!

Hi all!

Last week I totally forgot to post my BFF a birthday card :(
Yes, I know. Cardmakers do have the worst record when having to remember our own friends and family's birthdays but what can you do? Well, for a start, I did make a lovely card using digital stamps Wryn Snail Mail and Fairy Fae House from my favourite Tiddly Ink Stamps!
I thought I'd better post it so she'll have it at least on Tuesday but, what happened? She turned up this afternoon with her fella in tow for tea and a slice of cake and I could've given her the card but............oh well! Snail mail might just have to do this time!!!

Still, we did sort some deets out for our upcoming holibob to Zante so it wasn't a wasted visit!!!


Products Used -

6 x 6" white base card
Pastel blue cardstock - Create and Craft
Embossing folder - free with Love Cardmaking (issue 1)
Spectrum Noir and Tonic Nuvo marker pens
Pc and Printer
Pierced edge circle dies - Unbranded.
Mini cloud dies - Xcut


Have a great day!

TTFN
L x





1 comment:

  1. So cute! Such a sweet scene you created. So nice to have you join us. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!