Friday 20 October 2017

Bird-day card

Hi all.

Here's a quick post just to show you my friends bird-day card!
I love these stamps and dies by Elizabeth craft designs which I bought from hixxysoft.com.
They're just really cute and the stamp "fits" the die perfectly. I've noticed that some die and stamp sets don't quite line up right and it can be really annoying but these are good.
My pal has her birthday the day after mine so it's quite amusing making her card every year as I think I ought to make myself one too!!!

So, apart for ECD dies and stamps for this, I used :
spectrum noir marker pens
generic patterned paper
white card stock and vellum by Crafters Companion
sequins



Have a great day and don't forget to join in with the Tiddly Inks challenge and Fab Friday (see earlier posts!)

TTFN
Lesley
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!