Thursday 19 October 2017

You're 'avin a giraffe!

Hi all!
Well, just an update, as I've banged on about our moving home business but..........drum-roll please......we did it!
Yaaaay!
I am finally moved.
It was hell on earth and I AM NEVER DOING IT AGAIN - EVER!!!
I cannot believe how stressful it all was! I moved only 3 years ago but this time it seemed completely manic and different for some reason!
I had less to shift this time around as I did get rid of loads of "baggage" the last time but ....anyhoo, it was hellish!
However, here we are all "settling in" and getting used to living as a larger family again.
If you weren't aware, we (me. the OH and my son) have moved in with my daughter and her hubby.
A new home has been bought between us all (6 bedrooms tho we've converted one into my craftroom) so they have one wing and we have another!!! It all sounds very grand but, in reality, it's all about having space to live without crashing into one another all the time.
Apart from the weekends, we hardly see one another much at all - except for yesterday (18th) as it was my birthday and my daughter worked from home then we all went out for dinner.
Had a great day to be honest even though yet another number has been added to my existence on this planet!

Here's a little pic of the new gaff! (although the ends and the gardens are missing off this photo!!!)

As far as my crafting goes, I was really inspired to create this little card when I saw Christy's new creations over at Tiddly Inks store.
Luckily, as part of the design team, I was able to create before they were advertised in the shop, and that felt quite nice!


I coloured the baby and the mama with spectrum noir blendable pencils and fussy cut around them to make them part of the frame, which I die cut from Sizzix pierced rectangles.
Brown and green patterned cardstock were used for the base papers.

I hope you like these cuties. 

I'll be back soon with some more Tiddly makes and maybe some Christmas stuff at last!!!

TTFN
Lesley
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!