Sunday 11 February 2018

What's happening???

Hi all!
So, what's happening I hear you ask!
Well, I'm hoping to expand my blog and offer all my super followers and 'some-time' readers the chance to visit the same craft store as I do to purchase oodles of lovely crafty stash!
I think that by linking my blog to the store, you'll be able to have a look at some of the items I use and maybe get an idea of how I create my projects.
You might not want to follow the links, but then you'd be missing out on lovely stuff!

Anyway, it hasn't been finalised yet so let's just watch this space and see what happens!!!

I made a couple of cards this week............in fact I made loads but I followed some guides in my Creative Stamping magazine as I really couldn't find my mojo and I just wanted to give my brain a rest from trying to think up new ideas (for me).

So, these are taken from the mags and I can't claim any originality to them :( other than tweaks here and there!
But they are nice aren't they? !!!








 I did manage to use up some scraps of patterned paper and some odds and ends by doing these! I love the stamps from the mags and the inspiration is great - I went on and made a few of my own after this!...................




...................then I got all Graphic 45'y' and made a frame box card using a Heartfelt Creations base card and G45 Gilded Lily collection.......



............and ......................

I made a few valentines cards!
These two feature an Elizabeth Craft Design "junglies" lion and First Edition Wanderlust and Sweet Nothing papers.]



My final make is another Valentine/Romantic/Love card which could be used for anniversaries/weddings etc - I haven't finalised it as I'm not sure for which occasion it will be used just yet! Again, these are Creative Stamping images with FE Sweet Nothings papers.


So, that's enough for today! I'm sure you've had as much as you can take from me for now so.....
......TTFN!
Lesley x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!