Sunday 20 August 2017

Wedding Celebrations!

Hi all!

What a wonderful weekend has been had by myself and my family!
Our niece, Lisa, has married the love of her life, Ed, and it was fabulous.
A beautiful hotel, in beautiful surroundings with beautiful people in beautiful clothes - what's not to love at a wedding? !!!
I don't feel guilty at all for imbibing oodles of yummy food and scrummy cocktails either!

I'll pop one or two photos on here when I can but, for now, here's the card I made for them.

I used 2 LOTV digi stamps - the couple and the church background.
Aren't they just doozy? !

Products used -

Lili of the valley digi stamps
Frame die (can't remember where I bought it sorry)
Spectrum Noir blendable pencils
Spectrum Noir sparkle pens
Paper flowers
Silver ribbon
Flatback pearls.

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend too  :)

TTFN
L x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!