Saturday 2 August 2014

Ironing marathon!

Hello everyone.
I have excelled myself already today by deciding to iron just one blouse of mine and ending up ironing EVERYTHING in my drawer and wardrobe! Not only that, I have ironed the other halfs stuff too! ALL OF HIS CLOTHES! (Which, compared to mine, isn't so many! LOL)
That little lot took me 5 1/2 hours and I now find myself in my craftroom sorting my post out which came earlier. You may have noticed but, yesterday, I posted how I'd won a draw on LOTVs FB page? Well, the gorgeous stamp came this morning and, earlier in the week, I'd bought 2 more LOTV stamps online and they've come too so here's the photo of my goodies!


I am so tempted to start making stuff RIGHT NOW with these fab stamps but, and it is a big but, (hahahaha) I have other projects to get down to so they'll have to wait a little longer!

I hope you're all having a lovely saturday(10 weeks and 5 days til Christmas.....) and planning a lazy sunday too.
I've been abandoned by my other half as he'll be away til next week so I have to entertain myself for a few more days yet - which really isn't hard to do as I LOVE my craft room!!!!

I almost forgot!
I made this card for the challenge at From The Heart Stamps!
Each month, provided you use their 'monthly' free image the previous month, they email the next months' image to be used in the new challenge! Phew! And this month it's Hamlet Pigwit and pumpkins! He is ever so cute and, as always, I give a huge shout out to the FTHS team for their wonderful images - deffo one of my fave digi sites!

I decided to use Kraft card to give this the 'earthy' feel.
Orange spotty paper from echo park paper co.
I used an embossing folder (free gift from a recent craft-mag) for the border, which I then fussy-cut.
Some paper flowers, button, twine and ribbon brought it alltogether!























TTFN
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!