Friday 21 October 2016

Birthday Week!!!

Hi all!
As the post title suggests, it has been a special week for me----my birthday! I'm not going to remind you of my age but, if you know me, then you'll remember my 50th was 3 years ago................
Anyhoo! On to better things!
I've been making one or two bits and bobs this week for Christmas. I'm STILL struggling with my card theme this year and I've managed to put myself in a bit of a tizz so I'm just going to pinch a little inspiration from other crafters until my mojo returns!

This is one I found in a mag (can't remember which one :( ) and I tweaked it a tiny bit to make it my own as I don't have the supplies used in the original make.


These next two are shaker cards using the same paper collection as above! Peppermint Forest by Craftwork Cards. Love the colours of this collection.



This final one is a wedding card for a friend of mine including the box envelope. Her theme is burgundy and white so the card follows suit!



That's my lot for today folks!
Hope you all have a lovely, crafty weekend.
See you next week :)
TTFN
L xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!