Monday 27 August 2018

August bank hol!!!

Hi all!

Well, don't know about you but my august bank holiday is a wash-out! Wet and windy (typical!) and it doesn't exactly make me want to rush out and do something - so I haven't!!!
I decided to crack on with some DT work as I haven't been able to do too much recently.
My darling OH had a "diabetic hypo" yesterday morning and we had to get the paramedics out to him as we couldn't get his sugars to come down and, well let's face it, we were a wee bit scared! I cannot believe the change that came over him, just because his body doesn't produce enough insulin - it's so horrible.
Thankfully, within half an hour he started to react to the meds etc and we got him back. So, today, he's putting his feet up and doing nothing at all and I don't blame him one bit.
Anyhoo, I also missed posting this lovely little card out to a friend of mine who had here 80th birthday yesterday but it's not a major problem as I will be seeing her tomorrow when we're all out for a lovely birthday meal.


I've made it as simple but as pretty as possible as I know she doesn't like fussy stuff!

Hope your day is better wherever you are :)

TTFN
Lesley x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!