Friday 29 May 2020

Time flies!

Hi crafty friends!
Wow! but time really does fly when you've got your head down and your hands are super busy creating lots of projects ! Considering we are all still in lockdown, there's no reason to do much of anything else really!
Saying that though, this week I've finally caved in and jumped onto the baking bandwagon and I've made a few tasty cakes (lemon cupcakes and mini Victoria sponges!) I know! Super Eeeeek as I've not done any baking for years. It all must've gone down well enough tho because there was nothing left over! I've also baked rhubarb tarts and savoury tartlets too. Go me!!!
Here are my savoury tarts , before and after!


Jeez, I'm hungry now!

Anyhoo, getting away from my greediness for now I have a couple of cards to share with you which I made for Crafters Companions QVC show in Germany the other day! I used these gorgeous sentiment stamps and  even though they're in German, they are amusing and fun and, if you want a translation pop a request in the comments below and I'll get back to you. 





Hope your weekend will be as sunny as mine and I'll be back soon with some more goodies.

TTFN
Lesley xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!