Wednesday 28 May 2014

Wine Birdie!

And finally!

I've been on here loads today and the rest of the week? Hardly at all!!!

I made a new card this evening because there was nothing I wanted to watch on TV - again - so I put Dexter on Netflix and crafted away to my hearts content!!!

Here's my fab (and I mean fab because I think it is!!!) card -











So, I'm entering these challenges -
From the heart stamps challenge - sketch #68 twist - sentiment
Here is the sketch and i added a happy birthday sentiment to my simple (but gorgeous) card!
Sketch068.jpg

Dis Digi Design Challenge - make it masculine
Creative Moments - anything goes - twist - use twine - I added a twine bow to the image
Inky Impressions Challenges - #161 Anything Goes
Fantastic Tuesday Challenges - Anything Goes

TTFN
L x


8 comments:

  1. Great design and image, very cute, thanks for joining us at Fan-Tastic Tuesday this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, your card definately is FAB! :)
    Thank you for joining us at I {heart} sketches
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Design, as always it is a pleasure to see your Creations, and thank you for sharing them with us over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday, it is much appreciated...I hope you will join us again for another fun challenge next week, and good luck in the draw...
    Hugs
    Suzy B Owner Fan-Tastic Tuesday
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and thank you for sharing with us at Fan-Tastic Tuesday - very good luck Judith DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, Lesley ! I totally like this image and your coloring looks great.

    Thanks for joining our Sektch Challenge with a tWiSt @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are going to make some lucky guy very happy to receive this stunning card. Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous creation with us for our Masculine Challenge at Digi Designs! Dee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Card - nice take on the sketch and the stitching is a perfect touch! Thanks for joining the Sketch Challenge at From the Heart Stamps this week!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE it. Such pretty colors and that image is my favorite. Thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge at FTHS.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!