Tuesday 30 May 2017

New Challenge - Feline!

Good afternoon everyone.

Today I have a tag which I made for the challenges at
That's Crafty Challenges
Show us your pussies

The theme is "feline" so I used this cute cat image and added it to a die-cut vellum tag then onto a die-cut tag base!

The products I've used for this tag are :-
Teal cardstock
Rare Earth Vellum
Cosmic Shimmer Mister Sprays
Stencils (unbranded
Wow gold embossing powder
Docrafts stamps
Tag dies - stitched edges (unbranded)
Ranger liquid pearls (black)
Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.


Hope you like this one - I'm not used to mixed media so it's like dipping my toe in the water at the moment!

I should have more challenge makes and commission makes to show you soon so take care and have a good week :)

TTFN
L x



2 comments:

  1. Oh, that is super sweet and I love the background. A fabulous Tag :-)
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!