Wednesday 27 September 2017

Designer For The Day!!!

Hi all!

I've been absent for a week or so as I had a little holiday-jaunt-type-thingy in Zakynthos with my lovely buddies - YEAH, Karen Kelly, this includes you! Thankyou for the surprise too!
I had another fabulous week away with lots of food, booze and sun - well, it was a little cloudy but, true to form, I still got a tan!
It's really lovely meeting up with faraway friends who can't just pop round for a coffee now and again - it makes the reunions all the more sweeter methinks!

So, not only have I had a holibob, I've also been given a moving date (sort of!). So, I'm spending time packing stuff, chucking stuff, sending stuff to the charity shops and selling stuff.............SO MUCH STUFF AND SO LITTLE TIME.
How on earth I'm going to pack up and dismantle my craftroom I have no idea! That will be the worst of the whole house!!!

I did come back to a nice surprise (kind of expected but it looks better than I thought it would), by having my card featured in Papercrafter magazine as part of their Designer for the Day series.

Here's the page :


It's actually a rich red and white card but the photo isn't doing it much justice.
I suggest you go out and buy the magazine (issue 113!) so you can see it better!!! lol x

Anyhoo, I've also been making another festive card for the Christmas issue of Papercraft Inspirations.
This has been made at lightning speed as I've another one to make for Quick Cards Made Easy magazine and my stuff (!) will be packed away soon.

Hope you all have a great week.

TTFN
L x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!