Sunday 3 September 2017

QCME magazine free gift project!

Hi all!

I hope you're having a lovely weekend.
It's a gloomy, wet and miserable day here in Leyland so I don't feel guilty about sitting in my craftroom and catching up with my blog and organising my "world" instead of being over at the new house doing stuff!!!
It makes a change NOT to feel guilty about relaxing for once!

Anyhoo, the title of this post is relevant to the card I made using the FREE GIFT with the QCME mag. I made it just for fun then decided to send it to them anyway as they do like to see what we make with their monthly gifts.


Products Used :-
The free papers and stamps along with some kraft card on a white card base.
Oval dies - plain and scallop edged.
Pierced edge "hillside" dies.
Snowflake embossing folder.
Spectrum noir markers.
White gel pen.
Black fine-liner pen.
Enamel dots.


That's it for today.
Enjoy the evening, wherever you are!

TTFN
L x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!