Monday 2 April 2018

Kate's card First!

Hi all.
....and a Happy Easter Monday to everyone!

We have had a very, very wet day here today with nothing but constant rain and a grey sky so Easter Monday has been a complete wash-out :(.
If anybody around here was planning on going out to roll their Easter eggs, then I can only guess they took their wellingtons and a huge umbrella!
I can't remember the last utterly rained off Easter Monday we've had. I know it's early this year but still............!!!
Anyhoo, I spent an hour this afternoon just making a card for some friends of mine who have just moved into a new house and I do hope they'll be very happy there too.

I used this house stamp from an old Creative Stamping magazine (so old I can't remember buying it!), and some patterned cardstock I had in my stash for some paper-piecing.
The "Happy" is from an unknown stamp set but the "new home"script is by Clearly Besotted.
I know the design isn't original but it serves a purpose - Clean and Simple designs make cardmaking so easy!





Have a lovely evening and I'll be back with a couple of 70th birthday cards soon.

TTFN
Lesley xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!