Monday 15 April 2019

Challenged - In many ways!

Hi everyone!
I've been away from blogland for a few weeks now as I felt that the amount of social media I share my work with became overwhelming to the point where I didn't feel like sharing so much anymore!
Anyway, I decided to overcome this blockage and dive back into the world of sharing here again.

As usual, my days can be either chaotic and busy or just downright boring!
If I didn't have my faithful old craftroom to play in, I think I'd just lose all my marbles.........again! You might remember where I found my marbles last time they went missing..........check the blog if you're intrigued!

I have been super busy creating stuff for the lovely Jo at Pinflair (my current Design Team).
She has developed her side of the crafty business -LuvCrafts -and posted it under the Pinflair umbrella so she can work alongside the rest of her lovely family so, our first show will be on Create & Craft on Monday 22nd April (Easter Monday!). She'll be sharing this show with her mum, Christine, who was the very first guest on Create and Craft when it first aired in 2003! So, she must be doing something right!

My work with Papercraft Inspirations magazine continues too. Each month I have a task to create something for the Reader Tester section and I still enjoy doing it and the good news is that one of my teamies (Diane Williams) on the Pinflair DT is a new member of the Reader Tester Team and she is brilliant! I'll just have to up my game!
Oh yes, I have recently  been accepted into another DT, my term with them begins in August, but I'm not at liberty to state who it's with just yet! You'll have to check back here nearer to my start date as I'll be able to divulge the company's name then!

On a personal note, my OH is fully back to normal now after last years' horrendous problems and we are looking forward to our first holiday to Zante, at the end of the month, since September 2017. I, for one, cannot wait! Just to go and visit our lovely friends out there and to take in the sun and sea for a week is going to be heavenly. As for the cocktails - I might just have to have a few every day to make up for lost time!!!

That's everything in a nutshell for now.

I'd like to say I'll be good and blog new stuff as soon as I think of it, or make it, but I'll probably forget and so I'll say adieu for now!

I will try to be back as often as I can.

TTFN
Lesley xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!