Monday 15 April 2019

Craft Stamper Challenge!

Wow!
I cannot believe I'm back already!
I've decided to enter the April Take It Make It Challenge over at the Craft Stamper blog so this will be my second blog post in one day!

For this challenge, ANYTHING GOES!

So I went with 3 ATC's as I received my Creative Stamping magazine the other day with a set of fabulous Crafty Individual Vintage stamps and I just had to make something with them and this is what I came up with :




I created my backgrounds on canvas paper using distress inks which I smooshed onto my craft mat swiping my paper through and drying between each different colour.
I then used distress oxides to create interesting background images (2 masculine and one feminine) before stamping the main images using a variety of mediums; stazon black ink, wow embossing powder in white and gold and posca paint pens in black and white.

I added a little pearl pen and some sentiments to finish them off.

So, from the wilderness to an abundance of posts in one day (tee hee :) )


TTFN (again)
Lesley x

1 comment:

  1. Lovely ATCs, thanks for playing along at Craft Stamper. (Check out the challenge rules to be eligilbe for prizes, though.)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!