Tuesday 3 December 2019

Hieeeeeeeee!!!!

Happy December everyone!
I've been absent for a couple of months as I've had a very busy time with all sorts of stuff n nonsense going on but....I'm back !
I've been busy making cards for my Design Team at Fiskars UK and for Papercraft Inspirations and although I've not blogged about it, I have been posting them on Instagram @lesley.pyle if you fancy a looky loo!

Last month, over at Fiskarettes (check the page out on Facebook) we had a collaboration with The craft cotton company and I volunteered to take out my sewing machine (lend it to my sis in law  first!)  then knuckle down and create a project using some glorious 100% cotton fat quarters.
Now, I'm not a sewer but I can just about find my way round hemming a skirt or sewing in a straight line so, it was a challenge to actually find a pattern, follow it through and make something Christmassy.
As my machine hadn't come back to me, I ended up hand sewing my item and, you know what?, I enjoyed it! Since my machine came back, I've started on a few more as my sister in law liked them so much she asked me to make them for xmas presents!!!


DRUM ROLL PLEASE................for my neck warmer/heat pad.





How happy with the result was I???

Now its going to cost me  a  fortune  in lovely fabrics and keep the machine going .......until I get fed up!!!

As for cardmaking???
I have oodles to share with you but it just might be easiest to pop onto Instagram ....@lesley.pyle .....(in case you forgot!)

I've also made lots of advent calendars this year for family and friends. Well, friends children anyway!

I've made wreath advents, woodland scenes and mini boxes.







Such a busy bee!

So  that was a quick hello and I'll leave you with this thought.........Crafting all day won't solve all your problems ........but neither will housework!

Crafty hugs
Lesley xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!