Tuesday 17 December 2019

New Role for 2020!

Hey everyone!
I've been so excited recently because I applied to join the Trimcraft Maker team and they invited me to join for 2020!
If you're not sure who Trimcraft are, you may find that you've been using their products for some time!
https://www.trimcraftdirect.com/
You might notice they are suppliers of the fabulous First Edition, Dovecraft and Nova ranges amongst lots of others so have a mooch using the above link!

Their craft blog is a wonderful font of information with tutorials, videos, guides and oodles of interesting comps with fab prizes every week!

So, what are you waiting for? Pop over to the Trimcraft page and have a good old nose around then come back to me here!


Ok, so now you've done that, I hope you will like the projects and makes I intend to put out there next year. Joining a new team is always nerve wracking at first but I'm pretty confident that it will work out just fine as all the team members seem such lovely people.

IF you have the time to leave a comment below, I would be really grateful. I would really like to build a network here and I hope to inspire others as I've been inspired by many crafters just by blog following and learning lots of style and techniques from them.

So, have yourselves a super evening/morning wherever you are in the world and I hope to post new bits and bobs very soon!

TTFN
Lesley xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!