Monday 27 April 2020

Crafters Companion DT

Hi everyone
I was so pleased to be chosen recently for the Design Team at Crafter's Companion  and  to work alongside some amazing crafters!
CC is an international company and very active in the crafty community as they're always on trend with their products and constantly moving forward with design and style so it's going to be a really fun year keeping up with it all!!
Unfortunately,  we've all been affected by COVID-19, and this has even had an impact on the crafting community! I know! Fancy that!
As soon as the products we need are made available I'm sure I'll be sharing lots of makes with you all.

For now though, I'm following Sara Davies and Joe Remblance on Crafters TV as much as possible with their awesome projects and products for sale and I hope you will too just by following this link HERE!

Have a great week 😊

TTFN
Lesley xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!