Monday 27 April 2020

I'm a Dream Team member!

Hi all!
I was recently invited to join The Dream Team over at Julia McNeill Crafts and I absolutely love it!
Julia's designs are just so quirky and fun and really simple to play with! They make crafting fun, honestly.
You can also jump into her group,  JMC's Crazy Craft Hive, on Facebook for lots of inspiration.

Today I'm sharing a couple of makes which I created by using some of the super fab Mini Melodies collection.
If you want to use these images too, you can purchase them from HERE!

My cards are quite simple but they pack a punch with these lovelies  -
                   
MAZIE MELODY 

MAGGIE MELODY 

I coloured them using my Spectrum Noir markers and added some papers from my stash.  The musical notes and keyboard are also from the collection.

Have a great evening and thanks for popping by .

TTFN
Lesley xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!