Tuesday 13 January 2015

Challenge time again!!!

Hey all!
Have decided to enter 1 or 2 challenges again this year and this card is for challenge #93 over at From The Heart Stamps.
Challenge is to follow the sketch and/or use the colours suggested. Have to be honest here, I struggled! For some reason my mojo has beggared off again and although I made the card, my mind was planning what other projects I could be working on and for who! So, my decision to enter challenges again might be a little too early! Well, we'll see.

Here's the card I ended up with - even though it wasn't quite what I had in mind when I started it!



Tools used : FTHS Flappy Birthday image
                     Spectrum Noir markers
                     Nitwits collections papers
                     Liquid pearls by Rangers
                     Oval multi frame die by Nellie Snellen
                     Generic ribbon and lace

TTFN
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!