Thursday 22 January 2015

PINK!

Hi all!
I have another little card to display for a challenge at The Ribbon Girl today.
This time there's lots of pink on show! The challenge is all about pink so I'm not just using up pink stuff to make it!
I used a cute Fairies image which I bought from my fave rubber stamp company, Lili of The Valley. I can never go wrong with these cute images!
Anyhoo, as usual, spectrum noir markers have been used alongside Tattered Lace dies, Nitwits collection paper, Core'dinations paper and oodles more!

Here it is  :


                                                                                                                                                                                                    As always, if you like what you see, I would love to hear from you. Criticism too if you want! But only about the card please ! 
Leave a comment to say Hi too!

TTFN
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!