Tuesday 12 May 2015

Howdydoody!

Hi all!
Well, I did go away for a week and then I totally forgot to update the blog with all my doings! Had a great time in Zante but, that blasted sore throat turned into a chest infection topped with a stinking cold that "He who works" gave me! So, although the hol was fab, the feeling that I've been cheated still remains as I couldn't enjoy myself as much as I'd have liked to! Damn you penicillin!
Still, that's all behind me now and I must say .......I wanna go back already!
Love that island and all the lovely people there, I really do.
Anyway, since coming home, I've been making a card or two for birthdays (one for a friend whose mum was 85 yesterday!) and a couple of others just for my stash. I've also been finishing another boxed gatefold album - I think my technique is definitely improving with each box that I make - this one is fab! I made it to reflect each month of the year so, whoever gets it will be able to record those unforgettable moments that happen during the year; whether it be photos taken, cinema receipts, school reports, just about anything can be saved in the little pockets.
I will post some photos of the newest box as soon as I can and I think you'll love it as much as I do!
Today, sunny, cool but very windy, I shall stay indoors and have a play with some new Crafters Companion 3d construction templates I ordered from create and craft. This should be fun and I can't think of a better way of whiling away the hours today!

TTFN
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!