Thursday 22 June 2017

Sassy Cheryls Stamps

Hi de hi peeps!

My last post mentioned the British weather - the rain.
Well, since then "the sun has been cracking the flags" as we say here in Lancashire!

Yes, summer has arrived and it has been fabulous. I love the hot weather (just not the hot nights when you find it difficult to sleep 😞 ).

So, as tired as I've been, I've still managed to find time "In My Craftroom Daily" (check out my new  Facebook page!) to create this lovely card for Sassy Cheryls stamps.
Cheryl's designs are just so darned cute and I couldn't resist making this lovely card for her "call-out" for cards which may possibly be featured in an issue of Making Cards Magazine!
How exciting!

I hope you like her - I know I do!



I purchased the Be your own kind of beautiful digi image from Cheryl's store and printed her onto white cardstock.

If you'd like instructions as to how I made the rest of the card, please do get in touch!
I took inspiration for this from QCME magazine design team member Julie Gibbs.

That's all for now peeps!

TTFN
L xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!