Saturday 10 June 2017

Tiddly Inks DT Call

Oh My word!

I have just found out that one of my favourite digi/clear stamp companies has put out a Design Team shout-out and I am sooooooo gonna apply!

I've been using  Tiddly Inks Stamps on my creations since 2014 because they are just so cute and lovely and great fun to work with!

There are several posts here, on my blog, showing makes using Tiddly Inks stamps although I have actually made loads more but, due to my blogging hiatus, I haven't posted as many as I should have.

Anyhoo, as I haven't yet had the chance to create anything for this call-out, I am now making it my most important, top of the list, must-be-done task this weekend!

I will post my creation on here as soon as I'm able .

That's all for now as I've just been to Subway (other sandwich shops are available!) and my salad is a-calling :).

TTFN
L xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!