Friday 27 October 2017

......and back to normal!

Hi all!

At last it feels like normality has somewhat resumed.
Jane has gone off to that there London area to visit her son, then her Mum and lots of other family I expect so I have managed to spend a little time back in my craftroom.
I decided to get back into the swing of things by entering the online challenges over at Cardmaking and Papercraft.

I already had a little card made for the October online challenge as it's one which I made for Papercraft Inspirations magazine a couple of months ago. I decided it would suit the challenge beautifully!


Then I did become creative!
This Christmas card has been entered into the Festive Feast challenge (same link as above).
I had to purchase the lovely Christmas Recipes from Lili of the valley stamps and I wanted to use a Christmas pudding on the front of the card so I found an image online, kinda copied it (rubbish at drawing sometimes!) then coloured it with my "NEW" spectrum noir markers!
( I treated myself to a set of new pens for my birthday!!!)


And there you have it! My first card of the week with a little Christmas sparkle thrown in too!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend. I'm just about to tuck into a selection of veggie curries and sides, courtesy of my veggie son-in-law! Yum :)

TTFN
Lesley
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!