Saturday 21 October 2017

Happy Saturday folks!

Hi all.

At last it's the weekend and the fun begins!
I had a birthday during the week and the festivities will commence this evening as I'm off out with my loved ones and bezzie pals for a cocktail night at a swanky bar in a nearby town.
So looking forward to it! Get the hair done this morning, glad rags and lippy on later and off out to paint the town red, blue, pink and all the other cocktail colours I can think of!

For now though, I've just got time to add this little card to my collection.

I used  Tiddly Inks Clumsy elves which is available for you to grab in the shop at only $6.00 (which is about £5) and it includes other images too - so useful.

Along with the digi stamp, I used :-
white and green cardstock
Generic tag shaped die
acetate
sequin mix
gold pearls
Spectrum Noir marker pens


Here's hoping you have a fantastic weekend :)

TTFN
Lesley 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!