Friday 23 March 2018

Craft Stash on Facebook LIVE!

Good morning everyone :)

I did say I'd update you all on how my application to join the DT at CraftStash is going so today I found out that it's going ok upto now!
I made 3 cards with a specific stamp set which they sent me (and which will be available to purchase from their website on 30th March!).
Janette Daneshmand (CraftStash) received them today and is uber happy with them, which is the first hurdle over with, and plans on showing them on their FACEBOOK LIVE show next Friday (30th) at 10am.
So................PLEASE.......make a note in your diaries and tune in by following my links and watching along with the rest of us and maybe you'll enjoy my makes too!

I'm still fingers crossed that I'll be in the final DT selection and, of course, I'll let you all know if it eventually happens. :).

That's all for now folks!

Lesley x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!