Monday 12 March 2018

Hi de HI

Hi all!

So, not  a jot happening here at the moment - certainly not as far as card making/papercraft projects go anyhoo! I won a $15 prize towards a colouring class at Kit and Clowder by entering my sunflower card into the challenge at Outlawz Challenges (see previous post!)  and I chose a fab class which helps me to improve my alcohol marker skills------Skills? Me? Lol!
I've been watching the video tutorial and picking up tips but, it's time consuming and doesn't leave a great deal of time to create new stuff and, I found I needed some new Flesh tone markers so I'm waiting for them to arrive before I tackle any "skin" projects!!!

So to fill in some spare time, I thought I might just  "dabble" for a while - play with my new sparkle pens and some dies and see what happens.......not much to be fair!

Then..........our new kitchen arrived on Friday and the kitchen fitters were here at 8am prompt this morning to start fitting it!!! Woohoo!
At loooooonnnnnnggggg last, there IS light at the end of that enormous tunnel :D

Here is a piccy of  the new kitchen stored in the new kitchen space! The decorator mist-coated the plaster ready for decorating in a week or so AND we have a floor at last!!!



This is today's piccy from a different view!



So, it's all go again and I'll definitely create some new stuff in the near future! 
Oh yes, I've had to make a new card for Papercraft Inspirations magazine (issue 178) but I can't upload it until the mag's on sale so be sure to buy it!

Hope you all have a good day - even though it's wet and miserable here, I'll keep smiling and look a little insane as usual!
😆

TTFN
Lesley x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!