Saturday 21 July 2018

Mad as a ......???

Hi all!

Recently, the sis-in-law wanted me to make her a hat suitable for a Mad-Hatters tea party themed hen-party today in Manchester!
So I did!
She bought the little black hat from a local shop and brought it to me for decorating.
Which I did!
And, here it is in all its' glory.....




Apart  from ribbons, shiny things and peacock feathers, I added quite a bit of Graphic 45's "HAlloween in Wonderland" collection to it.
I fussy cut lots of elements from the pack - the Mad Hatter, the queen of hearts etc (you can't see her very well tho :( ), and added some of my own stash too. The key, the lock, the clock....in fact there's so much on here it's a long list !

Hope you enjoy my creation!

TTFN
Lesley x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!