Sunday 29 July 2018

Thanks!

Hi all!
Well just a couple of cards for you today as I managed to just have a "play" in my craftroom instead of "working" (!!!!) on my projects for a change!

I saw a couple of lovely videos on You Tube by Jennifer McGuire  (Jennifer McGuire Ink) and  Lydia Evans from Altenew ( Lydia Evans Designs).
 I subscribe to a few channels and every now and then find time to have a mooch through and see what's occurring in the crafty world and I saw how to make some lovely cards using die cutting and stamping.
So I did!

My first card is stamped using the Altenew Beautiful Heart stamp and coordinating die set and it's layered with enough "gappage" to make it see-through!


This next one is stencilled using the fab feather stencil from Studio Light, (which I used this week on the Hochanda samples). I die cut the letters from  a feathery patterned paper and layered them onto more die cut letters in a cream cardstock for the shadowy effect.



I used the already die cut feather paper for this card and layered it onto cream cardstock again but just offset it a little so the cream just shows behind the letters. No wastage here!



This last card was made using a floral panel die which I die cut 3 times into the lilac card then trimmed it all to fit the card front. I added the tulip stamp to a wonky rectangle card then wrapped some vellum around the bottom with the sentiment stamped onto a stitched circle die cut.
I entered this one, and the first one, into the online card challenge over at Cardmaking and Papercraft.


Hoping you all have a good weekend, whatever the weather!

TTFN
Lesley x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!