Saturday 6 October 2018

2 Published pieces!

Hi all!
So, my subscription mags arrived this morning and I'm happily in both of them!
In Papercraft Inspirations (issue 184 December 2018) this months theme is Gatefold cards and my card, along with 2 others by the Reader Tester Team, is featured and it just shows how much fun you can have by playing with different card folds from time to time. Stepping out of the old comfort zone and spicing things up can be fun! LMHO!




the inside image - stamped and hand
coloured





At the same time, I sent a little card to Creative Stamping Magazine (issue 63) and this is also published on page 9! I used a paper pack by Kaisercraft (Holly Jolly) and an altenew santa stamp, both from 2017! I think it turned out quite lovely :)



I created the background using a stamp by Chloe Endean with embossing powder and distress ink over the top :)

Now, don't forget to tune in to Hochanda TV on Monday 8th October (4pm) to watch our JO from Luv Crafts bringing you some lovely MDF Christmas goodies to play with! There's only 1 hour to grab the best bargains around and you can enter this fab competition too!

Hope you all have a great weekend :)

TTFN
Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!