Wednesday 3 October 2018

Exhausted!

Hi all!
Well, as the OH had his op (previous post) and came home on Saturday (3 days early for being a good patient!), I have been running around a little like the proverbial headless chicken trying to care for him, do the usual day to day stuff and fit some crafting in where possible! Life just seems to be one mad round of eat, sleep, headless chicken, repeat!!!
However, (!) next Monday, on Hochanda TV, the lovely Jo Luv has a LuvCrafts show and she has some fabulous MDF for you to play with .
Our DT have been busy creating some super items to share with you and I managed to chuck a couple of my own in, in-between the headless chicken routine!
I have a little sneak peek for you here to gaze at!



Tee hee!
I hope that intrigues you enough to join us on Monday 8/10 on Hochanda!

TTFN
Lesley x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!