Thursday 18 October 2018

Luv Crafts update!

Hi all!
I completely forgot to post the photos of my projects which I made for the Luv Crafts show last week.
I did put a sneaky peek on my original blog post but not the full pictures.
Here's the Mdf Bauble tree which I painted black and silver :-
The next one is a snow globe and I've decorated it with Studio Light paper collections, front and back.

The final item is the Mdf sleigh which, sadly, I didn't have time to make for the show but I've finished it this week and it's quite cute! Painted with Luv Crafts puff paste, shimmer magic and viva decor chalky paints. 

That's all for today folks. 
I'm off for a busy day as today is my birthday 🎂 and I'm going to eat lots of goodies lots of times! What else can a...?? year old do  🤣🤣🤣

TTFN
Lesley x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!