Wednesday 2 January 2019

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Hi everyone!

As the festivities are finally over, the washing up's done and the tree's safely stashed away in the shed for another year - 2019 can begin in crafty earnest!
I hope lots of you had some lovely crafty presents this Christmas.
Personally, my family won't buy me any as they prefer to surprise me with things I didn't know I needed and do you know what? 
I always do!!!
Apparently, I have too much "stuff", according to them, so no crafty stash has come my way but that's not a problem as I know this will happen so I always treat myself to something anyway! Hahaha!

So, my quick post is just to wish you all a happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year and I pray that 2019 brings us all a little peace and light into our lives.



Love n hugs
Lesley xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!