Thursday 17 January 2019

Mid Jan already!

Good afternoon everyone!
Well, can you believe how quickly the year is passing already?
It doesn't seem like 5 minutes since we were cleaning up after the New Years Eve party and now January is already half way through!
My OH is happy to get up for work every day but I'm not!!! I was quite happy lying in bed until I felt like getting up (around 8am admittedly!) and starting the day a tad later but....7.15 and the alarm clock wakes me even though he's the one going out! NOT ME!!!
LOL:)
Anyhoo, the days have passed by quite quickly really. I have lots of work to get on with in my craft room and daily housework does keep me busy but one thing I've begun to neglect again is my little blog :(
I didn't even post recent projects I've made for the magazine or even for the Design Team at LuvCrafts!
To rectify this, here are two makes which were featured in Papercraft Inspirations Magazine (issues 186 - Jan 2019 & 187 Feb 2019).

The first is a dinosaur "pull-up" card where you pull the tab downwards from the bottom of the card and the cute dinosaur just pops-up into the window at the top! Fun!



The second card is a "concertina" card which opens up into several layers and I added a few drawers at the bottom to put little surprises in!



There are two more of my makes yet to appear in further issues of the mag and I hope to remember to share them with you here! If you'd like any info on making either of these fun cards, please drop me a message in the comments box at the bottom.

So, from a rather chilly, yet sunny, Leyland, I hope you all have a great weekend :)

TTFN
Lesley xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!