Tuesday 8 January 2019

New Year, New Start.

Hi all.

Well, we have lift-off!

By that, I mean my Other Half has started back at work after almost 9 months and he's thrilled that he's back in the working world again!
For the last few weeks, I could see that he was determined to get as fit as possible so he could return to work and get back to normal. Being at home has been hard for him. He hates having to do "housework" so yesterday morning couldn't come round fast enough!
It was a bit tricky waking up with him at 6.15am! I forgot there were two 6.15s in a day!
It's all going well even though he's only just finished day 2 but I think he's secretly chuffed that he hasn't lost his skills!
So, onward and upward and hopefully 2019 will be so much better than the last one!

As far as crafting goes, I've been really busy creating projects for LuvCrafts as Jo Luv has a show on Hochanda on Jan 29th so, although it seems like there's loads of time, there never really is!
I end up with everyday life just getting in the way and then panicking at the last minute just to have enough samples for Jo to take with her!

Anyhoo, I have cleaned my craftroom from all the Christmassy stash and made a couple of cards just for my own stock


For both of these cards, I used the free gift stamps which came with the recent issue (66) of Creative Stamping magazine.  Distress inks, Spectrum Noir markers, and a "wave" die are the only other things I've used really so these are quite simple to do.

Hoping you all have a great week

TTFN
Lesley x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!