Tuesday 25 June 2019

Evening all :)

Hi everyone.
I've been absent for a while again (mea culpa!) but I'm here to just update on where I'm at with my crafty world.
I am absolutely loving this Lady Bea by Julia McNeill of Julia McNeill Crafts . She has been so kind as to share this image for free and I'm excited to find exactly what she has in her new website, which is launching this Friday (28th June). I really like her drawing style and I enjoyed creating this mixed media card......


Such a great image to work with!

I've had some time to play with my "toys" (ie - my stash!) for a change and I remembered I needed to make two cards to send out asap. I'm always last minute even though I've a craftroom full of stock!

This card is for a couple of lovely friends of mine who I haven't seen for a couple of months as we live quite a distance from each other.
I thought it might be nice to say "hello" and I used a Tracey Hey stamp set to make it. I love this set and Tracey is another artist who has the most awesome stamps on her site! (I NEEEEED them all!)

So sorry this picture's a bit out of focus - just squint a little and it will look much better!!!


My final make for this last fortnight is this 6th anniversary card for my daughter and her husband.
Traditionally, the theme for the 6th year is sugar, so I went ahead and used these super fun liqorice allsorts and love heart stamps which I've had in my stash for some time. I made it quite fun and modern and thankfully, it was well received.


As for the rest of my days? Well, like everybody else, I just mooch along doing the shopping, going for breakfast or lunch, then racing home to get into my craftroom before it forgets me!!! I'm in here everyday so, if there's ever anything you need making for yourself or for anyone else, please don't hesitate to get in touch. I love my days to have a purpose and I love to create for other people.

Oh yes, and I had my hair cut and coloured....here's a cheesy photo of me...Well, before I slept on it and ruined it that is!!


TTFN
Lesley xxx 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!