Tuesday 4 June 2019

Published a few times!

So, I'm back again!
Like a bad penny I always turn up especially when I get that "MUST WRITE IT ALL DOWN" moment. You guys out there in Craft-land get both barrels when I need to update this blog as I don't do it regularly enough and now I've to try and remember exactly what I need to post!!!

I do know I've had a couple more submissions in my Papercraft Inspirations magazine printed.

As part of the Reader Tester Team, I've been making cards for them for almost 2 years now and every month I'm grateful to have my makes in the mag but last month.....I had TWO!!!
Isn't that just greedy!
Not only that, but I had a make published as a prize winning entry into their Facebook group - #mondaymakes !

This first photo is of BOTH my makes pictured side by side in the mag (Issue 192 July 19)




This photo shows my entry into "Mondaymakes and my little prize!! Who knew!!! I didn't until a friend pointed out that I was in the mag THREE times!!! lmho 



So, after all that excitement, I've a couple of other bits of news but, as usual, until I'm allowed to mention things I just have to stay silent.................................WHICH IS REALLY REALLY HARD FOR ME!!! 

So, that's all for now I guess. I think I might post a couple of my own projects in the next couple of days as I haven't done that for a while now!
 It's about time I made a tutorial video or a how-to post too. 
We'll see.

See you soon
Lesley x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!