Tuesday 4 June 2019

Pinflair Design Team work on Create and Craft!

Hi everyone!
I thought it was time to jump onto the old blog and post a few updates.

I've been super busy in Craftland, making DT projects and being published a little more than usual, which is lovely!

Over on the Pinflair DT, we've been busy creating for a show, which aired on Create and Craft today (!) and we've been focusing on cartonnage without fabric.
Traditionally, Pinflair deal in cartonnage kits and recommend that you cover them with beautiful fabrics but, as Jo wanted to shake things up a bit, we went ahead and covered the kits with anything BUT fabric!

Below is a selection of items which I made for the show :-

This is the Rotary Tidy, which I've covered with the Rust-It effect paints, papers from my stash and some die cut cogs and shapes.


The 2 box sets above are from the Tissue Box Kits and I've covered the long tissue box in papers, a trellis die and flowers from my stash then sprinkled Pinflair highlight dust on the flowers for some sparkle. The second box I painted in black gesso then painted the pattern on with Pinflair liquid buff-its, pearl wands  (all available on C & C and here from Pinflair)  and Posca paint pens.

I combined the Box Files with the Desk Tidy Kit and decoupaged the lot with old book pages! I used stamps with Versafine black ink for added interest then lined it all with contrasting red papers.



This Handibag kit is covered with Graphic 45 Mon Amour papers. It's a useful item as it can be used for loads of different things from make up to sewing kit to nail care pack....etc, and you can decorate it anyway you like and even gift it to someone!


This is one of my favourite items because it is so practical! These Carry Trays, when adhered back to back, make a fabulous "carry everything anywhere" kit! I base painted with white gesso and covered it all with watercolour paints! I used some stencils and stamps for decoration and my We R Memory Keepers Alphabet punch for the lettering.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!