Tuesday 14 January 2020

Finished!!!

Hi there!
As I mentioned in my last post, I was hoping to post my homemade jewellery box this afternoon and.........DRUM ROLL PLEASE!...............here it is!




I'm quietly pleased with it! It's just the right size - 13.25" h x 6"d x 9"w (33.5cms x 15.25cms x 22.75cms)

Here is a picture of the supplies I used to make it apart from black card and a black posca paint pen.

Fancypants Design papers
Sparkly black cardstock
White 5mm foamboard
Dies - NO IDEA where they're from as I don't keep the packaging and I've had these years!
Wooden mini drawer pulls.



That's about it I guess!
I've enjoyed creating this box and now I must pop all my valuables (!!!) into the drawers and get rid of the other 3 jewellery boxes cluttering my shelf.....................but then again, I could always alter them into something else. Who knows? Lmho!

Have a good day
Lesley xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!