Friday 31 January 2020

Oooer!

Hi crafty peeps.
Sorry I've been MIA for a couple of weeks but I've been a little bit poorly.
What seemed like a sniffy cold turned out to be a chest infection . Still unsure if it's bronchitis or pneumonia but I'm now on antibiotics to kill those nasty bugs which are lurking in my tubes and making me sound like a strangled donkey whenever I speak!
So, with all that and being bed ridden for practically 2 weeks, I've not managed any crafting at all.
In fact, this morning I actually went into my craftroom to apologise to all my stash for leaving them alone for so long! Thankfully they were very understanding and trust me to pop in as soon a I can and start creating again!

I did make a little card, just before I was poorly, using a new Lili of the valley digi stamp from the "Love Launch" collection  and I've entered it into their online competition to win some lovely images.





I hope you like this! 
I printed and coloured the image before masking it  with another fussy cut image then created a heart stencil to which I added brusho powders spritzed with water. I doodled around the edge of the heart in black pen  to make it stand out from the white background. 

And there we have it. 

I hope to be back soon with some more loveliness.

Take care
Lesley xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!