Tuesday 14 January 2020

Storage solution

Hi everyone.
 This week I've been trying to have a little tidy up of my bedroom drawers and I found, much to my amusement, that I have 3 jewellery boxes on the go with all my precious gems (yeah right!, nothing expensive,  unfortunately 😏) tumbling out of them and collecting dust. So, the answer is to buy a bigger box or, if you're me, MAKE one!
I decided that as I love using foam board for sturdier pieces, then this is the way to go so, out came the board, pencil, ruler and knife and off I went!
First I had to work out  the measurements of a 5 drawer unit then try and cut the board as neatly as possible . These 2 piccies show the process underway with panels and drawers being put together.

.......


Once I'd managed this part, I hot glued the unit together and left it overnight to completely dry and to tend to my hot glue burnt finger πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚!


Now it's time to decorate it and put it to use and I will show this step in my next post,  hopefully later today!

TTFN 
Lesley xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!