Monday 30 March 2020

Here I go again!

Well, I really have inundated you all with so many blog posts these last few days!
I did mention I've been very busy so you were warned!!!

These last 2 cards are my final makes .................for now!!!

I saw an Easter card challenge on Craftworld hosted by Christina Griffiths of Flowers ribbons and pearls so I decided to enter it with this little cutie!

I've had these birdbrains in my digi collection for a few years now but you can't buy them any more as the owner of the store sadly passed away about 3 years ago now.

Still, as they're digi's I'll always keep them as they are so much fun!


The background is created from distress oxides and a little paint here and there and they're layered onto an acetate circle for depth,


My next, and final card is again using images by the wonderful Julia McNeill.

If you'd like to find her online, just search her name on Facebook and here! for You Tube.

This is using a collection she called "Toadstool Tots"! the cutest and sweetest girls in Toadstool dresses around!!!



I've added a distress oxide background and, after fussy cutting some extra elements, I coloured everything with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers then layered it all up into a centre step card with dimension.

Hope you like them both :)

Have a happy day and I'll be back soon with more stuff !!!

TTFN
Lesley x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!