Monday 30 June 2014

Hot hot hot!

Good afternoon my lovely peeps!
I have had a really lazy day today as I'm still pooped from the weekend and it's another lovely summers day here.
I've managed to make a card today which is lovely and bright, just like the view from my window! Plus, the hot colours bring summer holidays to mind and I'm really looking forward to mine.
I used a From The Heart Stamps image for this card and coloured it with Spectrum Noir markers.
I used a circle die to cut the coloured circles and an embossing folder to create texture.
I added a fabric daisy and a red gemstone to finish it off.

The challenges I'm entering it into are :-

Crafty Girls Challenges - Anything Goes
Outlawz Challenges - Greetings Card Challenge
Graphit Colour Challenge - wk26












TTFN
L x

3 comments:

  1. Fab make! Thanks for joining us in our Anything goes with a marker challenge at Graph’It Markers Colouring Challenge
    Anjie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun! Love the HOT colors, your coloring and the way you did the sentiment, adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a brilliant design for a summer birthday girl or boy of any age. I like that about a card. It's cold here in Oslo tonight, but I can almost feel the heat that the little birdie is experiencing, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!