Tuesday 17 June 2014

Winner and DT invites

Hi all.
Have had some more lovely news lately - I have won another challenge at The Outlawz Challenges for May - which is utterly fab! Also, I've been invited to join the Design Team at Friday Sketch Challenge and Crafty Creations Challenges!
Who's going to be a busy bee then?
Hahahaha!

I must admit, I do love being asked to join Design Teams! I enjoy the challenges it brings and it also helps me spread my wings in the crafty world because, as everybody knows, I'm such a shy, wallflower type and I need 'bringing out of my shell',,,,,,yeah right!
But it really does help me spread those wings because I'm relatively new to all this blogging and craft stuff. I wish I'd found it years ago. It amazes me how some people have being doing what I do for donkeys years! I didn't even realise this craft world existed - Wow!
And, I fell upon it by accident too. I was looking for something to do, other than cooking, after I finished working and found a couple of pinterest pages where people had made things from paper; bunting, boxes etc. So. I did some papercrafting too and totally loved it. I have never looked back.
I did art at high school and also at college but left it behind for one or two (MANY) years; but, now I'm back on track and I'm learning things all the time. I'm also finding that, in cardmaking, there are numerous techniques which can be used but some I just don't like and others I adore. Even the products I use can be loved or not! for example, I love the CAS style of cards and the Lili Of The Valley stamps. In digital stamps, one of my faves is the range at 'From The Heart Stamps' and there are loads and loads of websites/blogs which give different views on products and techniques.

All in all, there's so much going on in blogland/craft challenge land at the moment that some days I find it really hard to get excited about housework.

And. on that note, I am going to watch the football (Russia v S Korea - world cup from Brazil) and nurse what I think is going to be a rotten cold because I can feel it building up into something horrid!

TTFN
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!